One of the first things most car owners do when they are thinking of buying a new car, is try to find out how much their current car would be worth if they sold it or traded it in.
This has become more challenging since the recent social distancing restrictions came into force. The good news is that at Thame Cars we have a number of processes in place that ensure the safety of both our customers and staff.
- The Vehicle Valuation tool on our website is simple and easy to use, and by just inputting the reg number and the mileage you will have an approximate valuation in under a minute.
- In-house touch-free procedures; All of our staff are expert social distancers! Every member of staff is equipped with sanitising products, gloves and face masks. We sanitise every vehicle arriving on our site and every vehicle leaving our site.
- Vehicle collection option; We can safely collect your vehicle from you or your place of work.
- Convenient visual inspection times; You can book a convenient time for us to view your vehicle by bringing the vehicle to us or we can come to your workplace or home.
- Online trade in: Even if you are using the 100% online buying system, it’s now possible to include the vehicle you want to trade in during this process
Lots of things have happened lately that have made life more challenging, but here at Thame Cars we are committed to finding ways to bring back the easy!
If you have any queries or questions about purchasing a new car or getting an accurate valuation for your current vehicle, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line here at Thame Cars or contact us on 01844854018.